Founded in 2009 by two passionate geographers, Web Geo Services is today the European leader in Geolocation APIs for mobile applications and websites. We have more than 550 large customers, in Europe and APAC and offices in Paris, London, Amsterdam, Berlin, Milan, Madrid, Montpellier, Mumbai and Singapore.
We are convinced that developers are the makers of the digital revolution of industry; that’s why we develop a platform to help them to tailor Geolocation to their business: Woosmap is a unique combination of search, map, distance calculation APIs, without collecting any personal data.
Web Geo Services is developing fast, very fast 🚀, and our Sales team needs reinforcements! We are therefore looking for our new Sales Development Representative F/M in London.
Your working environment:
This position is partly remote, you will work from home and will have access to a coworking space.
You will work with our top class sales team, and under the responsibility of the dynamic Raman, Head of Sales UK & APAC.
You will be involved at the beginning of the sales cycle by taking charge of prospecting from scratch: qualification, prospecting and generation of new sales leads to support the Sales Account Managers. You are able to identify and develop new sales prospects from multiple sources, including prospect lists, inbound marketing and individual research.
You will work with the Head of Sales to develop and increase the sales pipeline to meet revenue targets and with the Marketing & Communication department to generate mass communication such as email and social media within target markets.
You will conduct needs analyses to determine the weak points of prospects to determine how the Web Geo Services solution can meet these needs.
In addition to your prospecting skills, you'll need to:
- Have a graduate degree with at least 1-2 years of experience in sales development or inside sales role (software, SaaS solutions, IT, digital or geolocation industry is a plus)
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to "sell by phone" successfully.
- Work independently, know how to manage priorities, be rigorous, organised and reactive.
- Be able to evolve in a multicultural context.
- Get to know Salesforce and Linkedin
- Speak English fluently
- Knowing how to light a barbecue and the basics of mountain survival would be a plus.
In short, we're looking for someone serious who doesn't take themselves seriously, so if you'd like to take part in our great adventure, and work in a fast-growing company, don't hesitate and send us your CV!
See you soon!