Founded in 2009 by two passionate geographers, Web Geo Services is today the European leader in Geolocation APIs for mobile applications and websites. We have more than 550 large customers, in Europe and APAC and offices in Paris, London, Amsterdam, Berlin, Milan, Madrid, Montpellier, Mumbai and Singapore.
We are convinced that developers are the makers of the digital revolution of industry; that’s why we develop a platform to help them to tailor Geolocation to their business: Woosmap is a unique combination of search, map, distance calculation APIs, without collecting any personal data.
Web Geo Services is developing fast, very fast 🚀 and our Sales team needs reinforcements! We are therefore looking for our new Sales Development Representative D-A-CH / BLX (F/M) in Berlin.
Your working environment :
This position is partly remote, you will work from home and will have access to a coworking space.
Your team :
You will work with our top class sales team, and under the responsibility of René, DACH Territory Manager.
Your mission :
The SDR will be responsible for lead generation, first-time business prospection and booking meetings. In principle, the role will be focussed on qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the Web Geo Services D-A-CH / BLX sales team as well as helping with internal/external marketing related efforts to get the WGS brand out to markets! This individual will be a highly motivated, entrepreneurial self-starter who is able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including prospect lists, inbound marketing leads, discovery and individual research.
- Develop new business with the help of Web Geo Services prospection tools (telephone, email, LinkedIn, Salesforce, Hubspot etc.);
- Work closely with the sales manager and sales team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet revenue goals;
- Work with the marketing & communication department to generate mass communication such as email and social media within the target markets;
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects;
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects' pain points to determine how WGS' solutions will speak to those needs;
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating first-time communication and being laser-focussed with follow-ups in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel;
- Prepare and analyze individual sales pipelines and be able to communicate a daily cadence of tasks with precision and accuracy.
- German native speaker with strong English language skills (fluent in speech and writing),
- Graduate degree with at least 1-2 years of experience in sales development or inside sales role (software, SaaS solutions, IT, digital or geolocation industry is a plus),
- Show a passion for selling premium technical and integrated IT solutions, be a successful prospector, and be able to independently develop new prospects,
- Possess excellent communication skills both oral and written English and be skilled in “selling via phone” successfully,
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization,
- Autonomous, organised, proactive and persistent,
- Team Player, excited to work in a high-energy and collaborative environment,
- Passionate about technology, business, and winning,
- Proficiency with G-Suite & Salesforce is a plus,
- Experience with Linkedin (Sales Navigator) & Hubspot Sales is a plus,
- Knowing how to light a barbecue and the basics of mountain survival is a plus.
In short, we're looking for someone serious who doesn't take themselves seriously, so if you'd like to take part in our great adventure, and work in a fast-growing company, don't hesitate and send us your CV!
See you soon !